Alaska sport fishing Brown Bear Viewing Bird Watching Yakutat Fly Fishing

JOHNNY'S RATES FOR THE YEAR 2013

We at JOHNNY'S EAST RIVER LODGE offer an exceptional opportunity to the last frontier at a very reasonable price.

Up ] Picture gallery ] Fly fishing ] Alaska facts ] Bird watching ] Bear viewing ] Our Location ] Links ] Questions ? ] [ Our Rates ] Yakutat ]


For a 5 day 5 night stay ($2,550.00 U.S. funds) for our year 2013 rates.  Depending on bookings you may be able to stay for a longer duration for an additional fee.
If you put together a group of ten or more the eleventh guest is free.
For more on what is and is not provided please see our Questions ? page.

We accept Visa® and MasterCard® Visa Mastercard       

                                                           Our Booking policy:

moonrise.jpg (21051 bytes)

We ask that you make your booking as early as possible to ensure you receive the dates of your choice.  You must send a deposit of 30% at the time of your booking to confirm your date, with the remaining 70% due sixty days prior to your arrival.  Deposits are not refundable.  Cancellations less than forty-five days in advance will forfeit their final payment.

  

.

 

 

 

Contact:
Jeff Lowenstein
17385 Glacier HWY
Juneau, AK 99801

EMAIL: Jeff@JohnnysEastRiverLodge.com
Phone: 907-463-1288

JavaScript must be enabled to display this email address.

 

 

 

 

 

NOTICE

We are not responsible for weather delays, forced overnight stays, natural and or man made, at the Lodge, in Yakutat or any other city or town


 Up ] Picture gallery ] Fly fishing ] Alaska facts ] Bird watching ] Bear viewing ] Our Location ] Links ] Questions ? ] [ Our Rates ] Yakutat ]

 

 

 

Jeff@JohnnysEastRiverLodge.com 

or click below
 

 

JavaScript must be enabled to display this email address.

bflogo.gif (4376 bytes)

JOHNNY'S EAST RIVER LODGE © 1998